Contact Your Dance Community Program Director if you have any questions about renting space, collaborating with programs in the building, or contributing to your dance community.
- Ballroom Dance Community Includes more than 16 different ballroom dances
Co-Program Directors: Karen and Michael Partnership and Lisa-Anice Sutphen
- Conscious Dance Community
Co-Program Directors: Sayrah Garrison.
- Dance Exercise Community Includes Zumba, and various styles of dance as exercise
Co-Program Directors: Helen Vaughn and Angie Shin
- Kizomba Dance Community Includes Kizomba, Semba and Afro House dances
Program Directors: Emile and Veronika Carter
- LGBTQ and Allies Dance Communities Includes all dance styles that are intended for LGBTQ and allies communities
Co-Program Directors: Zoe Balfour and Cheryl Rosenthal
- Salsa Dance Community Includes Salsa, Salsa Rueda, Bachata, Merengue, Cha Cha, Son Dances
Co-Program Directors: Karen and Michael Partnership and Tiffany Wu
- Swing/Lindy Dance Community Includes East Coast Swing, Lindy, Balboa, Shag Dances, Shim Sham, Big Apple, Charleston
Co Program Directors: Karen and Michael Partnership
- Tango Dance Community Includes Argentine Tango, Argentine Vals, Argentine Milonga Dances
Co-Program Directors: Ashvin Iyer and Mathew MaMoody
- West Coast Swing Dance Community
Program Director: Mike Pyle of Lakeside Swing
- WuShu and Tai Chi Community
Program Director: Patti Li
Karen Lile Productions, the Master Renter for the building, is very grateful to these 15 Dance Community Directors, who have volunteered their time to help build and promote their dance communities. KLP has also asked each Dance Director to do what is best for the dance community in the building. So, if you have an idea, want to add a program or event to the building, contact the Dance Community Director for your dance community and tell them what you are proposing. Dance Community Directors are all volunteers, so please be sensitive to their time, and learn something about their programs before making proposals. We are acting cooperatively in promoting the business interests of our programs. So, please keep in mind that anything you want to add, should contribute to the dance community programs that are already in the building.